Monday 1 August 2016

Incredible beach



The whole night just like a  Hong Kong comedy film with the none sense humor.



Sunday afternoon, it's a lovely sunny day, I promise Maria who is my studio mate to take the picture of her project with her.

"It will cost whole night," she said it a few days ago.

It's totally fine for me, I am willing to do anything that is meaningful to my friends when I am going to down stair to leave my place I meet Di, she just come back and ready to cook curry for dinner tonight.

"I am going to take some picture with Maria, might back late but please leave some dinner for me!!" I still remember what I told her.

But what I do not expect is the curry dinner is not gonna happen tonight...



Terry is so kind to pick us up from station, I sit on the back with his lovely dog and heard Terry said : "I didn't realize you are going to camp there~"

(excuse me?)

"Hi Jevons, I will bring something not to feel cold and food." this is what Maria send me before we meet, and I just realize what is it means.


Be honest, everything is going well at first, the scene is beautiful, beach is nice and ocean as well, it's a relax moment to see Maria install her piece with some food and drink,  couple hours later Nozomi also come, and the weather became colder, because I do not expect this weather and what I wear just like go to ASDA and will come back 30 mins later, so Nozomi passed her small jacket to me.

 "you can wear it , I won't feel cool." she said.

How kind lovely girl! thank you No jian~

As times going late and late, we should set up where we want to sleep tonight, at first we layer the only sleep bag on the ground, it's a route beside the shore, I lay down in the middle of alley watch the sky in the dark. 5 minutes later I said: "Do you think is this road will pass any car through here?"

We realize it might be a little danger if we sleep in the middle of route, so we change the location of our bedroom~

In the midnight, the temperature and wind were going crazy, I curled body with the lovely jacket from Nozomi, tried to sleep as soon as possible to ignore this cold night. And I saw Nozomi sit up and look at me with a desire eyes, the eyes just like talking to me that : "Can you give my fxxking jacket back?"

It's really cold~ we lying together watch the amazing starry night with the evening breeze.

"So cold... we will die here..."  Nozomi said shivery

"No! we won't!!" I said

"Do you want some chocolate?" Nozomi said

"No, I am good," Maria said

"Eat it!! Maria, or you will die!!" I said

Suddenly, we give up the think of sleep, we start singing, yes, singing with shiver voice.


Nozomi said she didn't expect we will in this situation, I said I expect I will back to eat the delicious curry at home tonight.

"The life of UK is really amazing..." we thought


Finally the sun rise, we finish the shooting and going to the station, on the way to the station we still can't believe what we did last night, we can't stop laughing, we use our last cellphone battery to find the way to the station, it almost dead in front of the station.

"You are so brave. thank you." Nozomi said that to her phone and turn off the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment